Thursday, September 07, 2023

THURSDAY / AWFUL NIGHTMARE /

SEPTEMBER 7 2023
THURSDAY







A horrible nightmare of living with my parents and the sun had exploded. We were waiting in their bedroom for the earth to burn up. There was fire everywhere. My mom started choking.

I woke up from the nightmare at 5AM and woke Hubby up because my heart was racing and I did not know how to calm down. All my body was stressed and tensed from holding myself stiff. It was awful. The worst dream I have ever had.

Hubby got me a cold cloth. I took some aspirin with cold water. We took the dogs outside and sat with them on the patio as I explained to Hubby was had happened.

Then I came back inside to sleep on the sofa. Hubby started to get ready for the day. He dressed & made breakfast for the dogs & cats. He made the bed.

I woke at 6:30AM. I got dressed & made lattes in the kitchen. 

We watched morning news. I did bookwork and transferred $ to Bank from Quickbooks. I paid payroll.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby answered a couple phone calls. He was using ONE of his hearing aids today.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM. 

I started laundry and dishes. Cleaned up the kitchen. Started crocheting.
 
Fed Wilson his lunch at 11AM. 
 
Wilson went out several times. He was whiney today. 

I crocheted.

I did more bookwork. Got all caught up!
 
Hubby got home at 3:30PM with Tater.
 
We talked in the office while I did bookwork.
 
We drove to the car wash and washed the Dually. The A/C was still working. We went to Smith's and got groceries. Saw Linda there and talked to her. She was happy.

Drove home. Hubby unloaded groceries.

I was tired again. 

Hubby made Nathan's hot dogs for me with buns and potatoes with cheese.
 
We watched TV for a while.
 
I napped on the sofa from 10-11:30PM. Then we got up and went to bed. 



No comments: