Friday, September 01, 2023

FRIDAY / SEPT 1 / RAIN RAIN RAIN / DARK CLOUDS

FRIDAY
9-1-2023 
 
 

 
 
I was out of bed by 7:30AM. I thought Yogi Window Cleaning was coming to clean windows this morning, but it was still raining. Had rained all night.
 
So I  got dressed. Called Yogi on my phone and re-scheduled for Monday at 8AM. Labor Day!
 
Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
We watched TV Hubby's automotive shows for a while. We watched the rain come down quite violently. I took video & pictures. Dogs came outside with me. Saw lightning and thunder. Dogs were NOT bothered at all.
 
We took the dogs with us in the Dually and drove down to Hardy Way to see the rain Then we drove down past the shop to see the Virgin River full. Saw Pulsipher & Abbott Wash full. 
 
 
RIVER ON HARDY WAY

Drove to $1 Dollar Store to get a sympathy card for Chad & Ami, a skeleton scarf for me, and a apple flavor mini candle. Hubby & dogs waited in the truck for me.

I did bookwork and paid bills.
 
Hubby had eaten all the King's Hawaiian buns, so we drove down to Walmart in the Dually and got groceries. I also got some large metal rings so I can make some fall wreaths. 
 
Hubby put away all the groceries and made steaks on the grille. He sat down to watch Automotive shows on TV.
 
It rained really hard again at 4PM.  
 
DARK CLOUDS
 

People were walking dogs outside. Tater kept watch. His tail goes straight up!

TATER KEEPING WATCH WITH HIGH TAIL
 
 
 Really weird clouds began to form. I got some pictures of them from the front door.

RAIN FROM FRONT DOOR

STRANGE CLOUDS OVER THE MESA
 
 
 
REALLY WEIRD CLOUD SYSTEM


 
Went to bed at 10PM after having marijuana Gummies.

No comments: