Thursday, August 31, 2023

THURSDAY / AUGUST 31 / TATER TO SHOP /DUALLY A/C DOES NOT WORK

THURSDAY
8-31-2023 





Hubby was up at 4AM with the dogs. He sat outside with them. I had to get up to let Wilson outside as he was whining.

Then I went back to bed. Slept until Hubby got into bed at 6AM?

We both slept until 7:30AM. 

Got up and dressed. I made the bed. Hubby fed the dogs and put out milk/cheese for cats. 

I put laundry in washer. Hubby got dressed & put his clothes in washer and started it. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He put Tater's clean collar on him and they left in the Dually (THAT DOES NOT HAVE A/C) at 8:30AM. Said he had to pick up somebody this morning.

I did bookwork. I put away clean clothes. I cleaned kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher then started it.

I watched TV for a while.

I picked up dog poo outside.

No comments: