Tuesday, August 22, 2023

MONDAY / AUGUST 21 / RAIN / PAIN

MONDAY
8-22-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby took the dogs out on the patio.  
 
RAIN CLOUDS & STORM THIS MORNING

 

Hubby made the bed. Hubby fed the dogs. Hubby fed the cats. 

I am in so much pain with my ribs & shoulder. Cannot use my right arm. 

Hubby helped me put a shirt on and dress. 

I put out clean water for the dogs & cats. I made lattes. 

Then Hubby watched morning news until he and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I sat around the house all day, watching TV. In pain. Kept taking Tylenol and Aspirin.

My eye is a little better. I can see out of my right eye now. The swelling is going down.
 
 
SWELLING IS GOING DOWN
 

The clouds disappeared and the sun came out in the afternoon. It got quite warm. I shut the front door and turned on the A/C.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM with Tater and left him here. Then Hubby went to Smith's to get milk and groceries. 

We watched TV until 10PM bedtime. Hubby helped me get into bed. Then he came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: