Sunday, August 06, 2023

SUNDAY / DOG WALK / STARBUCKS /

SUNDAY
8-7-2023 
 
 

 
 
Up again at 4AM and went to sleep on the sofa. Hubby was snoring and I could not go back to sleep in bed. 

I woke up at 6AM when Wilson was whining to go outside. Hubby & Tater were already on the back patio. 

I went back to sleep for 20 minutes. Then got up and dressed. I made the bed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. 

Then we loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to walk hem in Pioneer Park, but there were people there with dogs, so we drove to the high school instead. Lots of grass & shade. Was nice walking them. Wilson pooped nice little tootsie rolls and I picked it up with a bag. Then some volunteer police on e-bikes were looking at our truck and came over to talk with us. They were friendly and did not hassle us.




We gave water to the dogs and left. Drove to Starbucks and got egg bites. Then we drove home. I shared egg bites with Wilson and Tater. Gave little tiny pieces of egg to Wilson. 

At home, we unloaded dogs. Let them outside for play.
 
Hubby vacuumed. He changed cat litter. 
 
I looked up my old house in Waterloo, Iowa. They tore down the old Orange High School, which was really sad.
 
Hubby went to watch Automotive shows on TV.

No comments: