Tuesday, August 29, 2023

TUESDAY / AUGUST 29 / HOUSE CLEANING / TIRED /ANNIVERSARY

TUESDAY
8-29-2023 








Up at 6:30AM.

Both Hubby and I forgot our Wedding Anniversary. We are TOO OLD.

I made lattes in the kitchen. Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. We sat down to watch morning news.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed the armoire. 

Tater & Hubby left at 8:45AM this morning. 
 
I cleared all the stuff from the house so the cleaners can clean everything. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
I tried called Gregory's to reserve a table for dinner, but nobody answered the phone for 30 minutes. I hung up.
 
I called the Pioneer Center to reserve a spot for the Fall Craft Fair.

House cleaners came at Noon. They were surprised to see my eye. I explained the accident. Wilson & I stayed home and sat on the patio while they cleaned. They left at 1PM. I gave Felicia a white pumpkin because her daughter wanted one.

Then I went back to doing bookwork. My eye was hurting quite badly and it was difficult to think.

SAGE IN OFFICE CHAIR


Hubby got home about 4PM with Tater. 

Tater slept on the sofa for quite a while.

Hubby threw together some dinner. I had a King's Hawaiian bun. I was not very hungry.

Then I took a gummy & 2 Tylenol for pain. 

I took a hot bath at 10:30PM. Watched one episode more of Hogan's Heroes.

Hubby gave Tater a bath in the shower and I helped dry him. Then I went to bed. I had really hurt myself again after getting out of the bath. Ribs were hurting intensely. 

Fell asleep as Hubby got into bed with Tater.

No comments: