Thursday, August 24, 2023

THURSDAY / WILSON TO VET TEETH CLEANING / DISHWASHER DELIVERY / SIDE PATIO WALL WORK

THURSDAY
8-24-2023
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 5AM. Wilson was crowding me out, so I got up and took my pillow to the sofa. 
 
I slept there on the sofa until I heard Hubby & the dogs getting up. They sat on the patio for quite a while.
 
Wilson is not allowed to eat/drink so he was sad not to get his breakfast. We had to put up all the food & water in the house. 
 
Tater & Wilson were both in a very good mood this morning. They played and ran after each other. Tater was running butt down. Doing the play-bow. Wilson was hiding behind the sofa in a game of hide-n-seek. It was adorable.
 

 
 
We made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes.  

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I paid Payroll.
 
We took Wilson to the Vet in the Dually at 7::45AM and Hubby walked him inside. 

We drove back home the back way with Tater. At home, Hubby gave Tater his breakfast. 

As we got out of the truck at home, we got a phone call from Home Depot Delivery. They would be here in 20-40 minutes to deliver the new Dishwasher.

At 8:30AM, the guys came that are working on the wall for the side patio.
 
The Delivery Drivers from Vegas arrived at 9AM to drop off the new Bosch Dishwasher in the garage. I had to check it out and make sure it was not damaged.
 
I went to do books. 

The wall builder guy left at 9:30AM and returned at 10:15AM. It was odd.
 
PATIO WALL CONSTRUCTION
 
 
The Vet texted me that Wilson would be ready to pick up at 4PM. I called Hubby and he said he would be home by that time.
 
Hubby got home at 3:45PM. We then drove over to the Vet in the Dually to pick up Wilson. 

I went inside to get the dog while Hubby & Tater waited in the truck. It took forever. I had to wait for the receptionist to get people in rooms, help other customers. Then two women were talking to a couple adopting a dog-they took forever at the other side of the counter. I waited about 20 minutes. I finally paid, got a receipt, instructions for after-care, and antibiotics for Wilson to take.

They brought Wilson out the side door and then I picked him up to carry him out. He was quite drowsy and loopy.

We drove home. Wilson slept on the sofa for quite a while. 

WILSON NAPPING AFTER SURGERY TO CLEAN HIS TEETH


 

BRUISING ON THURSDAY

 


No comments: