Sunday, August 13, 2023

SUNDAY / AUGUST 13 / DOG WALK / PEDICURES

 SUNDAY
8-13-2023
 
 

 Awake at 6AM. Hubby went out to sit on the sofa. He was having pain again in his back, top of the kidneys, bottom of the scapula on the right side. 

He let the dogs out. Then I got up to let the dogs back inside.

Hubby made the bed. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up 8 loads of dog poo outside!

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

I wanted to have a breakfast sandwich this morning, so we took the Dually to Wendy's to get sandwiches. Mine was awful. Some slimy cheese sauce and what was supposed to be croissant was just a bun. It tasted awful. Instead I said we should go to McDonalds. 
 
So we loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to McDonalds on the other side of town. Got another biscuit egg & sausage sandwich. Drove to the high school and walked the dogs. It was awfully humid.

Stopped at Smith's where Hubby parked in the handicapped and I waited with the dogs. He purchased 2 gallons of milk.

We drove home. 

I am really feeling badly (Lupus symptoms - the Toradol is not lasting as long now) Maybe from walking too much at the park yesterday. 

I updated my blog. Hubby did some man-scaping. Hubby cleaned Tater's ears, cut Wilson's toenails, and tirmmed his own hair. 

I washed dishes. 

We sat around watching TV. Neither of us felt very good. I was hurting all over again. My Lupus is back in full force. Hubby has pain in his back that he refuses to see a doctor.

We took the Dually at 3:45PM to go get Pedicures at GS Nails. Andy did Hubby's toenails. I only had him change my polish because I am still bruised too much to have a full rub-down pedicure.

Returning home, we watched TV.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 

We went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: