Thursday, August 03, 2023

THURSDAY / AUGUST 3 / HOTTER /

THURSDAY
AUGUST 3 2023
 
 
 

 

I was up at 3AM because Hubby was snoring so loudly in bed. Tater was pushing me out of the bed. I took my pillow and went to sleep on the sofa. 

I got up at 6AM and opened the front door for the cats and turned on the A/C. 

Dogs got up at 6:15AM and I let them outside. I got dressed. In the kitchen, I then made lattes & Nanogreens. I made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. I put out cheese, milk, and cat food for the cats. 

I cleaned up everything. 
 
I did bookwork. I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I did Payroll.

Then I did my hair in the bathroom. 

Hubby got up at 7:30AM and made himself breakfast. He sat down to watch morning news on TV.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:35AM. 

I watched TV for a while.

I made another latte- iced this time. Then I went outside to pick up dog poo.

I am very tired and I think my inflammation pain is back?
 
I put away laundry.
 
I washed dishes. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM. Hubby had a snack.

Then we loaded both dogs into the Dually and drove to Virgin Valley Vet.
 
Hubby took Tater inside and got his Rabies shot. We drove to Dairy Queen to get a ice cream cone for Tater, but they drive thru window guy gave us an ice cream in a bowl with no cone. So we had to get his attention, and he gave us ANOTHER CONE with ice cream. 

We got home and gave both of the ice creams to Tater.
 
At home, I realized the Vet did not give us Tater's proof of vaccination, so I had them e-mail one over to me.

We watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.
 
 
 
 

No comments: