Monday, August 07, 2023

MONDAY / COOLER / FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YEAR

MONDAY 
AUGUST 7 2023
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR NEVADA






Tater was up in the middle of the night 1AM to go outside for potty. Hubby let him out. I went potty and them moved to the sofa at 3AM. It was too hot in the bedroom. I was sweating. 

I slept until 5AM and got up to open the front door for the cats. Then I turned up the fan in the living room as it felt like stagnant air in the house. 

Hubby got up at 6AM. I let the dogs outside. He let them back inside. I went back to sleep on the sofa. Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. He put out milk & cheese & cat food for the cats. 

Hubby started the grille and put chicken on it. Having Google time him. That woke me up at 6:30AM. I got up and dressed.

Hubby helped me make the bed. I made lattes & Nanogreens. We listened to News about Kids going back to school in Clark County School District today.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter and I brought in another bucket of cat litter to fill it. I started the laundry. I went outside to clean off the cat scoop with hose water. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop.

I did bookwork.

Justin, the bug sprayer from Bulldog Pest Control came and sprayed the house.I wrote checks and paid him.

Brought Wilson inside.

I did more bookwork.

No comments: