Thursday, August 10, 2023

WEDNESDAY / AUGUST 9 / DOG WALK / DOG WALK / SLEPT ALL DAY / IV INFUSIONS / TRACTOR SUPPLY

WEDNESDAY
8-9-2023
 
 
 
 

Up at 4AM and went to sleep on the sofa. 

I got up at 5AM and let the dogs outside. I opened the front door. Let the dogs back inside. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby fed the dogs & put out milk & cheese for the cats. 

I took Wilson for a walk to the park and around the block while Hubby got dressed.

When I got back, I picked up dog poo. We took the dogs for a walk at Pioneer Park on the grass across from Smith's. It was cloudy today and cooler. Then Hubby went inside Smith's to get chicken sausage and milk. I waited outside with the dogs. 

We drove home, unloaded groceries. Hubby made himself a breakfast sandwich and we watched TV for a while. Then Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM

I did not feel good after this, but forced myself to do dishes, start laundry, and put clean water in dog & cat bowls.
 
Then I sat on the sofa and drank my hot latte. I hurt more and more. Then I finally took a nap. I slept all day. Wilson slept in the front room. I would get up and pee. Then let Wilson outside for potty. Then I would sleep again. It was an awful day.
 
I called Hubby at 2:30PM to remind him of IV Infusion. Hubby & Tater got home at 2:45PM. Hubby drove the Dually to the IV Infusion, I could barely talk or push myself to do anything. In a zombie phase from the Lupus.

At IV Infusion, we parked next to the handicapped parking. There were a LOT of people at Enliven. Rodney was missing. Jamie gave us our IV Infusions. I got a dose of Toradol right away, but it did not have the effect of making me feel better. Just a LITTLE better. At the end, I went to get my MICC and other shot. Then I left. Hubby drove the truck up in front to wait for me. 

We drove over to Tractor Supply Center and got dog food. New dry for Tater. Weight management for Wilson.

Drove home. Hubby unloaded dog food.

I took a nap on the sofa until 8:30PM.

Got up and watched Hogan's Heroes for a while. Then took a hot bath and went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: