Tuesday, August 15, 2023

TUESDAY / CLOUDY & OVERCAST / GARBAGE DAY / CLEANING DAY /KRL CLOSES ON HOUSE

TUESDAY
8-15-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 5AM as I could not sleep with Hubby snoring. I was hot & sweaty. Went to use the potty then slept on the sofa. 

I woke up at 6AM when Hubby let the dogs outside. I was still hurting REALLY BADLY. I got up and dressed then went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby had already warmed breakfast food for the dogs & fed them. He had put milk & cheese out for the cats.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. (I forgot to order more Nanogreens yesterday)

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then we watched a documentary on Frank Lloyd Wright. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:40AM. Tater barked at us as we hugged. 

I did laundry and put it away. I did dishes and put them in the dishwasher to dry.

I put everything away in the house for the cleaners to come. 

I cleaned off our bench outside. Washed it down with a rag & water. I vacuumed the door mat on the front step.

I ordered some earrings on Etsy. Hubby wanted me to order some parts on Hess, but they did not come up on a discount.

I called Hubby at 11:30AM to come pick me up.
 
The Cleaners got here and Hubby picked me & Wilson up. Drove to Walmart to get cupcakes for Chris; stupid people abound. Idiots coming in thru the out door, father and stupid kids block aisle for quick-self check out, idiot pushing cart almost hits me going around corner on the wrong side coming in the store. At the Tire Store we went to pick up a customer's truck. Hubby drove it to the shop, I drove the Dually to the shop.
 
At the store, I give the Wendy's burgers to Chris & Casey, Rod -our doctor stops to pay for his service work on his UTV, Eric comes by and picks up his truck. Chris hit the door with Eric's truck, an Upholstery guy stops by and we have him look at our Dually damage, Dean stops by with his arm in a sling-he had rotator cuff surgery.

We finally get out of there by 1:30PM and Hubby takes me home with Tater & Wilson.

I give Tater and Wilson some afternoon lunch. I let them out for potty. I use the potty. I put things back. I sit on the sofa with more hot latte. I hurt everywhere. I take 2 prednisone, 2 tylenol, and 5 aspirin.
 
Hubby gets home at 3:30PM. KRL calls with Spencers and are exciting about getting their new house. They send pictures of the dogs in the backyard. They will be moving into the house by tomorrow and the next couple days. KRL talks for quite a while. She is very excited.
 
By 7:30PM after sitting on a heating pad all night, I FINALLY FEEL BETTER.

The wind comes up. It smells like sewage outside. I go take pictures of the storm over the mountains.




No comments: