Monday, August 14, 2023

MONDAY / AUG 14 / HUBBY IN PAIN / LUPUS PAIN FOR ME / ROTTED EGG SMELL

MONDAY
AUGUST 14, 2023 







Up at 3AM and I went to sleep on the sofa. Tater was crowding me out and I was hot/sweaty.

I went to open the front door, but it stank like rotted eggs. I kept the door closed. 

Slept until 5AM and Wilson wanted to go outside. I let him out. Then Hubby got up at 6AM to let Tater outside. Wilson was sleeping on the dog bed outside. Then both of them came back inside.

I let the dogs inside. Hubby had gone back to bed and slept until 6:30AM. I got up and dressed.

Fed Wilson. Then I tried to find food for Tater, but there was none in the fridge. I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby got up and made eggs & steak for Tater's breakfast.

We made the bed. Hubby got dressed. 
 
We were watching the awful news about a house blowing up in Pennsylvania. 
 
I picked up dog poo outside. I vacuumed and cleaned out the cat litter. Hubby put more cat litter in the box.
 
Hubby sat on the sofa until 8:30AM. He was having his back pain again. I put a collar on Tater. Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:45AM. Hubby had to come back because he forgot his cell phone.

I started laundry in the washer.

I washed dishes. 

I called Lowes to find out WHEn OUR NEW DISHWASHER IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED. It was supposed to be delivered to Lowes in St George on August 5. Here it is 9 days past the due date and NOBODY has called us to notify about anything. 

Then I called Stone Canyon Inn to make dinner reservations, but the rude lady told me to call back at 5PM as the dining room is not open until then. I asked her about chairs to sit outside, but she seemed to not be too sure.

I put away laundry after it was done drying. I fed Wilson his lunch at 1PM.
 
Had to take several aspirin then Tylenol for pain. 
 
Hubby and Tater did not get home until 4:30PM. I called Hubby to remind him to come home.
 
I tried to take a nap on the sofa after they got home, but could not sleep as I was in so much pain.
 
Hubby wathed Automotive shows all night long.
 
Hubby called Stone Canyon Inn restaurant and played phone-tag with them. Finally got hold of them to make a reservation for dinner on Friday at 7PM. 
 
I took a hot bath around 8PM.
 
Took some more Tylenol.
 
I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: