Friday, August 11, 2023

FRIDAY / AUGUST 11 / ST GEORGE

FRIDAY
8-11-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 3:30AM and went to sleep on the sofa. I was too hot and sweaty in bed. WIlson was sleeping right under my arm. 

I covered up on the sofa with the old, ratty quilt and then Sage jumped up on me. She made me pet her for quite a while. Then she curled up next to my arm and made me hold her!!! She finally went down to the bottom of the sofa by my feet and curled up to sleep. I could not move for fear of disturbing her. 

At 5AM, Hubby was up with the dogs and let them out on the patio. Tater came over to lick my face on the sofa before he went outside. 

I got up to let the dogs back inside. Then Tater wanted to go out again. He barked.

I slept for 30 minutes more. Then Hubby came inside to make breakfast for the dogs. I got dressed and made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made the bed.

Then he cleaned out cat litter. 

I did bookwork. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby called to reserve time at Doggy Day Care in St George for the dogs.
 
Drove the back way then got on Interstate to St George thru the Gorge.
 
Dropped the dogs off at Doggy Day Care. 
 
Stopped in Washington at ST Auto to drop off Titles and they ogled the truck, took pictures. They want to wrap their truck in the same way, just opposite colors.

Went to Costco - got shrimp, chicken sausages, batteries, clorox wipes. Hubby went to the potty while I checked out. 

Then Hubby went to get food and I want outside to wait. SOME ASSHOLE SMOKING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR, SITTING ON THE PILLAR. I finally had to remark to one of the employees. No Smoking 25 Feet from an Entrance.

Loaded groceries in refrigerator in Truck.
 
Hubby ate his pizza and hot dog from Costco.
 
Went to the Hot Tub place and picked up our refund check. 
 
Drove around to waste time so the dogs could have some play time. Then we picked up the dogs. Went to CROSHAW'S GOURMET PIES and Hubby got a slice of cherry pie, and a dutch apple for me. 

Nearly died coming out of the Gorge. Boat being pulled by a small SUV going extremely slow, an RV behind them pulled out in the fast lane in front of us and nearly hit us. Swerved back at the last moment. We were almost rear-ended by car behind us.

We drove to get lottery tickets at Littlefield. 

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. 

Watched TV for the rest of the day. 

Then I soaked my feet in hot water. At 3PM, we went to get our NAILS at GS Nails.

Hubby at the shop and met Skylar from ST AUTO picked up his truck. Hubby checked on Casey's progress on his rockcrawler.

Hubby picked me up at 4PM and we drove home.

Watched TV all night.

Went to bed.


 
 

 

No comments: