Thursday, August 10, 2023

THURSDAY / AUG 10 / RAIN / RAINBOWS

THURSDAY
8-10-2023
 
 
 

 I was up at 4AM and went to sleep on the sofa. I opened the front door for the cats. It was hot outside still - 85 degrees F. 

Hubby & the dogs got up at 5:45AM. 
 
DARK CLOUDS THIS AM
DARK CLOUDS THIS AM
RAINBOW ON THE MESA
 

 
 
I sat outside naked with the blanket wrapped around me outside on the patio, but then I went to get dressed & make the bed. 

I made lattes and took them out for Hubby. There was a rainbow over the Mesa. It was huge. Partly cloudy outside. He decided to come inside. He made breakfast for the dogs.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I did Payroll. I posted a Video on the Facebook page for the business.

He got dressed. I took all the laundry to the washer. 

We took the Dually to Walmart. There was ANOTHER rainbow on the way to Walmart. At the store, we purchasaed cottage cheese, coffee pods, dog meat, razors, black grapes. Then we drove back home

RAINBOW ON THE DRIVE TO WALMART



It sprinkled slightly.

Hubby went outside to grille his meat he bought discount the other day from Smith's. 
 
Hubby made sausage on the grille. He put Grands Biscuits in the oven and popped out hot bixcuits in 12 minutes. He made an egg/sausage sandwich.
 
HUBBY'S BREAKFAST SANDWICH
 
 
Then Hubby made an order on Partzilla with his iPad. It would not work, so he called Partzilla.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:50AM. 

I picked up dog poo outside. Picked up the dog beds because it was getting darker with black clouds. It finally rained at 9:30AM. Downpour. 

I did bookwork.

There was another downpour at 10:50AM.
 
DOWNPOUR AT 10:50AM
LOTS OF RAIN

 

The laundry got dried and I put it all away.
 
I watched TV today. 
 
Then at 3:40PM, I called Hubby at the shop to come home. Wilson has his vet vaccine appointment at 4:20PM. So Tater & Hubby got home at 4:10PM.
 
Hubby had a snack and then we all drove to the Vet. Hubby seemed to be inside FOREVER. Tater was crying inside the A/C truck the whole time. 
 
Hubby said the shots took a minute, but he was waiting in line the entire time to PAY! Hubby bought Kidney Dog food for Wilson. WILSON LOST 6 POUNDS IN 1 MONTH! We are SO proud of him. He has done really well with his diet. He does not beg for food anymore and only gets fed once in the morning and once at 1:30PM. Like Clockwork!
 
We drove to Walmart to get the truck washed. Then stopped at DQ to get a ice cream cone in a cup for Tater and Hubby got a Cherry Dipped cone. Of course.
 
We drove home.  

Hubby watched Automotive shows. 

I took a nap.

Then we watched Hogan's Heroes at 8:30PM until bedtime at 10:30PM.
 
 




No comments: