Thursday, August 17, 2023

THURSDAY / AUGUST 17 2023 / TRUCK DETAIL DONE /SINALOA LAWN CARE

THURSDAY
8-17-2023
 
 

 
 
 
I am up at Midnight. Hubby is snoring and I don't want to yell at him anymore to stop. Instead, I get up and sleep on the sofa. 
 
It is so uncomfortable. I am hot and the house is stuff. Even tho we have the A/C on 71 degrees!
 
Awake at 5AM when Hubby takes the dogs outside and sits on the patio with them until 6AM. 

I get up and get dressed. Hubby makes breakfast for the dogs & feeds them.

I make the bed. I go to the kitchen and make lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby starts washing the dirty laundry.
 
I transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I pay Payroll. 

At 7:30AM, Hubby takes a phone call from a woman wanting to know when the shop opens, 

I washed the dishes and cleaned the cat litter. I vacuumed up the litter in the armoire.

Then at 8AM, he takes another phone call from a guy wanting to bring his Jeep in for service.

We sit down for a while to watch a documentary on TV.

We finally leave at 8:30AM in the Jeep to go get his Dually which is finished at the Detailers.

We kiss and say goodbye.

I drive to Wendy's to get a couple maple bacon chicken croissants. I am hungry.

Then I drive home. Share the chicken with the dogs. Rattler comes over to eat the bacon? Weird. 

Then I put away laundry. 

I do bookwork.

At 12:15PM, the son from Sinaloa Lawn Care came today. He blew. Did not trim anything. I gave him a $15 tip. Told him that this was the last of the Trade. Asked him about dying bush in front. He said Maybe add some fertilizer? I asked him to trim away the dead part, but he said that he did not have a saw.

FedEx delivered my Nanogreens that I ordered.

UPS delivered my Brazilian Blowout products that I ordered.

I washed my hair and dried it.

I went outside to clean up more dog poo.



No comments: