Tuesday, August 22, 2023

TUESDAY / RAIN / AUGUST 22 / rRAIN & PAIN /

TUESDAY
AUGUST 22 2023
 
 
 

 
It rained outside very early this morning. So everything was wet. 
 
Sage was walking on me and purring. I had to bat her off me several times as she was walking on my ribs & sore right arm.  

Hubby had already been up for several hours and let dogs outside. Fed dogs. Fed cats. Put the garbage can out.

I woke up when I heard the garbage truck go past our house.
 
 
BRUISING TUESDAY
 
 
Hubby already had the front door open. I like the fresh air.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Then I picked up dog poo and changed the garbage bag in the pantry. It stank.

Hubby was doing bookwork and did not leave until 10AM for the shop. I put Tater's collar on him and they both left in the Dually.

I remembered to transfer money from Quickbooks to Bank after Hubby left. I had to call him to get his secret code #.

Then I went to watch TV as I was still in a lot of pain.


No comments: