Sunday, August 20, 2023

SUNDAY / AUGUST 20 / RAIN / STARBUCKS / TRACTOR SUPPLY

SUNDAY
AUGUST 20 2023 
 
 

 
I was awake at midnight. Hubby was snoring. I was hot & sweaty. I went out to the sofa to sleep.

Then at 2AM, I woke up with cramps. Had to wake Hubby up to help me in & out of the bath. 

Back to the sofa. Hubby back to bed.

Slept until 6AM when Hubby got up and put the dogs outside. He sat on the patio until 6:30AM. 
 
It was raining consistently but not hard all morning.

I got up and made lattes. Folded all the blankets. Made the bed. 


BRUISING SUNDAY

Hubby came inside and made breakfast for the boys. The Doggy Day Care did not feed Tater his morning egg breakfast. They just gave him dog food. Awful day care treatment!

So Tater was really happy to have his breakfast. 

I copies receipts from the trip. Hubby sat with me in the office. 

Then we left the dogs at home. Drove the Dually to Starbucks - got an Impossible Breakfast Sandwich for me. Hubby had no change to leave a tip.

We drove to Tractor Supply to pick up dog food & cat litter. Guy at checkout asked us if we wanted to get a generator for 'THE BIG STORM'. Hmmm. No real rain here yet. We only lose power in windy conditions.

Drove home. No water in the overflow area. Just a trickle.
 
Hubby made breakfast for himself. He cut up his cantaloupe that had been out for the past 2 weeks.
 
I worked on my blog. 

We sat home most of the day, watching TV.

I took a very long nap in the afternoon. I was very uncomfortable on the sofa. 

When I woke up, Hubby was having dinner. He had made some stuff.

We watched TV until bedtime at 9PM. I took 3 gummies to be able to sleep.

I did finally get my contact out of my eye before bed!!!

No comments: