Wednesday, August 30, 2023

WEDNESDAY / TATER HOME / IV INFUSIONS / FLOWERS FOR GAUGE

WEDNESDAY
8-30-2023 





Dogs barked in the middle of the night, waking us up.

Then I heard Wilson & Tater get up really early this morning. Hubby sat on the patio with them.

I was up at 6:45AM.I got dresssed and went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby was sitting on the sofa. He said he was trying to get some sleep.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby answered several phone calls for the shop this morning.
 
Then Hubby left at 8:45AM.  
 
I watched TV and ate my berry danish.
 
Then I did some bookwork.
 
I watched TV. Made lunch for the dogs at NOON.
 
I scanned some more paperwork.  

Hubby got home at 2:45PM. He filled his water bottle with lemonade and ice tea. Then we had to take the Jeep because Hubby's truck had lost its A/C. 

I crawled into the Jeep with Hubby's help.

We left the dogs at home. Drove to Enliven IV Infusion. Rod was there getting an infusion.

We got our infusions and Toradol. My pain decreased by 100% instantly. My vitals were 128/82.

Hubby paid. Jamie gave me my shot. 

We left and drove to Scenic to get lottery tickets. Then we came back and shopped at Smith's to get groceries. Pasta, Strawberries, Milk. We gave candy to Jessica, the cashier and Jo, the bagger. They thanked us.

We drove home the back way. 

At home, FedEx had delivered tires to the front door from Raceline Wheels.
 
Hubby unloaded the groceries, I put them away. 
 
Hubby loaded the tires into the Dually. Then he parked the Dually in the driveway.
 
We watched CSI Miami for the rest of the night. Hubby warmed up the pasta for our dinner, I did not want to eat much.
 
We ordered Sympathy flowers for Chad, Ami, & Tessa delivered tomorrow by Hansen's Floral.
 
We went to bed at 11:30PM.
 
 




 
 




No comments: