Sunday, August 06, 2023

SATURDAY / WALK DOGS / GOT MILK / NAPPED

SATURDAY
AUGUST 5 2023
 
 
 

 
 
 Up at 5AM to sleep on the sofa. Tater was pushing me out of bed. I was hot.

Slept until Hubby got up at 5:30AM to let the dogs outside. He sat with them on the patio.

I got up and dressed. Made the bed. I went out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

I put dirty clothes in washer and started it,

We loaded dogs into the Dually and walked them at Pioneer Park. 

Then we stopped at Starbucks to get a couple egg bites. I shared them with Tater. Wilson did not want any.

Hubby drove to Smith's and got milk. We waited in the truck for him. It was still so early that they had the doors closed on the north side. 

Then we drove home. 

I made another latte for myself at home. 

We watched TV for a while. 
 
HUBBY & CAT NAP
 

I got tired. My knee & leg were hurting. I took a nap.

Dogs went outside for a while. Then they came back inside after they got too hot. 

We watched The Center Seat: 55 Years of Star Trek all 11 episodes. 

Then we watched Hogan's Heroes.

I took a hot bath as my knee was hurting again.

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby had made my bed.

I went to bed. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.
 
 

No comments: