Wednesday, August 02, 2023

WEDNESDAY / AUGUST 2 / CLOUDY & RAINY /

WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 2 2023
 
 
 

 
I managed to sleep in bed all night. Up at 1AM to potty, then back to bed.

I woke up at 5:30AM. Got dressed and went to open the front door. I heard Hubby get up after me. I started to make lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
CATS HANGING AT FRONT DOOR
 
 
Beautiful sunrise this morning. I took pics.
 
 
SUNRISE


Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Then he started to make breakfast for the dogs. Wilson ate first, then Hubby made warm eggs for Tater. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby watched Automotive shows. Then we watched TV news.

It started getting really dark outside. Then it rained. Hard. 
 
RAINCLOUDS
 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I did bookwork. 

It started raining again. Really a downpour. I took a picture from the front of the house.

MORE RAIN


Then I put away clean clothes. I cleaned off counter and did dishes. 

Wilson and I sat outside for a while until it got TOO COLD. 62°F. 

I watched TV for a while. I tried to nap, but Wilson wanted food at 1PM, so I got up and fed him. Then he wanted outside. It had stopped raining. 

IV Infusion wanted us to come early, so I called Hubby to come home at 2PM. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 2:30PM. We left for IV Infusions. 
 
Afterwards, we stopped at the Falcon Ridge Car Wash to wash the Jeep. Then Hubby parked the Jeep so we could get groceries at Walmart. 
 
We packed up the groceries. Hubby went potty. I loaded the groceries into the Jeep. Some guy passed me and complimented me on the Jeep. 
 
I drove the Jeep home. I picked up the mail. Hubby was talking to Casey about a damaged tire. 
 
We unloaded the groceries and put them away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: