Wednesday, August 16, 2023

WEDNESDAY / AUGUST 16 / SW AWNING TYLER / IV INFUSIONS / WALGREENS / DUTCH BROS / LOTTERY TICKET

WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 16 2023
 
 
 
 

I was up at 5AM, sweaty & hot. Wilson was pushing on me in bed. So I got up and went out to sleep on the sofa again.

Hubby & the dogs got up at 5:30AM and he let them out for potty. He sat with them on the patio.

I got up and went to open the front door. There was a neighbor walking past JUST AT THAT EXACT TIME and he looked in our house. I got caught naked! 

So I went to dress and then went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. I took Hubby's latte out to him on the patio. I told him a neighbor had walked past the house and looked inside.

Then Hubby came inside to make breakfast for the dogs. I had already put out cheese & milk for the cats. I had already washed the dishes.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I went outside to pick up dog poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed up cat litter. 

Dave Rodriguez called Hubby on the phone and they talked for about 45 minutes. 

Tyler from SW Awnings came and measured again. We decided on colors for the screen & metal box. Then I paid him with a check. He left at 9:30AM. 

Hubby made breakfast for himself and finally left about 9:45AM. He stank the house up with eggs. 

I did bookwork until 11AM. Then I could not think anymore.

I got changed at 2PM. Then Hubby got home at 2:30PM and changed shirts. Then we left in the Jeep for IV Infusion. We got there at 3PM. Had to park in a regular parking spot as we had forgotten to putt he Handicapped placard back in the glove compartment. Nobody was there today. They said Rodney had opened a new injection only clinic in Overton. So most of their customers had come from there! We immediately got hooked up by Jamie. Then a woman came in and HAD TO SIT NEXT TO ME! ALL the chairs were open! OMG. 
 
Hubby got Toradol this time for his back pain.

We got finished, I got my shots. We paid and left.

Drove to the Bank and dropped off a check. 

Drove to Scenic and got a lottery ticket. Then we came back and Hubby was thirsty. We drove thru Dutch Bros and got some AWFUL iced drinks. NEVER AGAIN.

Drove to Walgreens and got some Lidocaine patches for Hubby's back pain. 

We drove to Smith's and got milk.

Then we drove home.

Unloaded groceries. 

Watched TV. I was very tired. My hip was REALLY hurting from my injection today.

Stayed awake until 9:30PM and then I went to bed.

No comments: