Tuesday, September 01, 2020

UTV RIDE/ FIRST OF SEPTEMBER

TUESDAY
9-1-2020



Hubby was up at 4:40AM with the dogs to take them out for potty.

My back was hurting a lot between the shoulder blades. It is very intense, awful pain. No sleep for me.

I was up at 6:15. Hubby had already walked Tater with the Golf Cart and washed his feet outside.

Hubby had put the garbage can out by the street.

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby moved the Ranchero into the street and backed out the UTV. I got ready and we left at 7:20AM to meet everyone by the Park on Lower Flat Top Drive. I took pictures of the line-up. 2 more UTVs came after we were there. Dave & Carmen & Petey were last. They had Petey strung up in a sling.


 The UTV Gang


We drove up on top of the Mesa and then down the other side where it was plowed out.

Saw cows. I dropped our apples off for the cows. I made a video while we were riding.

Then we drove up to the Virgin River. Hubby and I drove thru the river where it was shallow. Irl got video of it.
L-to-R Hubby, Carmen, Dave, Kathy

Looked for the north up-hill, but it was washed out and no detour. Went back the way we came. Hubby got the gate open for everyone. Then we came down and went home.

At home, I took a shower. Hubby made eggs for breakfast for himself. He tried called the Finance Guy again, he tried calling our bank-MACU again and left a message.

He called a Dustless Blasting Mobile company for the Ranchero, but the guy doesn't like doing cars.

Hubby said he might take his power washer and clean off the Ranchero.

He talked to a Commercial Banking Rep at MACU and she told him that she will have the SBA Rep -Kevin return his call.

Then he called TDS to talk about the increase in our billing..? They said it was increased because our 2-year discount had expired. So Hubby said disconnect as we will not be paying the higher amount. They agreed on a $5 increase instead. Still too expensive.

Hubby painted up some smudged pieces on the wall in the office with the paint, and then painted the pieces where they had done the cabinets in the laundry room.

Hubby picked up dog poo.

Tile is dry in Office. Tile guy has to come and seal around edges.

Tile Done

Hubby and I rested. Hubby watched Automotive shows.

Then we went swimming at 4PM. I went to exercise for 30 minutes - did 6 miles on the bike. Then swam. Lots of people in pool tonight.

We left about 6:30PM.

Changed clothes at home and put Tater in kennel again  Took the Dually down to Walmart to get groceries. Bananas, Apples, Strawberries, Cocoa Puffs, peaches, eggs, they were out of skim milk, they were out of Hydrogen Peroxide.

At home, unloaded groceries. Made pizza. I sat on heating pad and took painkillers.

Had Hubby make my bed at 9PM. I went to bed.

Hubby stayed up watching Automotive shows & snoring on sofa.

Then Hubby came to bed at 11:30PM. He was snoring badly tonight.


No comments: