Sunday, September 20, 2020

SUNDAY


SUNDAY
9-20-2020

                                             


Up at 6AM when the dogs were sleeping with me alone. Hubby was sitting out in the living room already up. He took Tater for a walk around the neighborhood in the Golf Cart.

I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens.

I had lost my crochet hook last night and we looked everywhere in the living room. It was gone.

Hubby was watching Automotive shows.

We changed the bedding. I put it in the laundry.

I filled in the colors on my F*R*I*E*N*D*S* shirt that I purchased from Etsy that did not have the colors in it as advertised. 

Then I picked up dog poo. Hubby put away clean clothes. I started another load.

Hubby attempted to repair the crack in the granite countertop with Mr Stone repair kit we ordered. It did not work. The plastic just kept falling out. So we have to call a professional to do it.

 

 



No comments: