Monday, September 21, 2020

MONDAY AND TAKE RANCHERO TO ST GEORGE WRAP GUY

MONDAY
9-21-2020
 

 

Hubby was up at 5AM. I got up at 6:15AM when I heard him making noise in the kitchen.  

He had already dumped the cat litter, make breakfast eggs, and fed dogs.

He made the bed. I got up and make lattes & Nanogreens.

We tried to take the Golf Cart to the Pioneer Center, but it died. So we came back and got the FMF and drove it to the Pioneer Center. Hubby picked up his truck & trailer to take to the shop and load the Ranchero. 

Then I came back, cleaned up MORE cat litter, picked up dog poo.

Made breakfast eggs & sausage for myself.

Vacuumed, and started the dishwasher & laundry all by 7AM. 

Hubby was back to the house with the Ranchero loaded in the trailer. He loaded all the donations goods into the trailer.

We loaded the dogs and drove to St George. Lots of idiot drivers on the road.

In St George, the dogs got anxious as soon as we got near the Doggy Daycare. We dropped them off. Tater was especially excited. 

Then we drove over to 1306 Majestic in Washington, UT to drop off the Ranchero, it is the Wrap Guy's parents house (which is for sale) very pretty, huge homes with a great view.

We drove to Lowes and parked the truck/trailer. Hubby forgot his billfold in the truck. He had to pee potty while we were picking out the plumbing pipe for my desk legs. I picked up some air freshener in the aisle. It broke when we got to the cashier's. I ran out to get Hubby's billfold as Lowes DOES NOT TAKE APPLE CARDS on the cell-phone. Wish stores would use more credit cards on the phone with the Covid. It would make it easier and cleaner and healthier if we could just wave the phone at the credit card reader!

I walked over to Michaels and picked up a black pumpkin, a tiny glass pumpkin, more batting for the crochet pumpkins, some fall flowers, 3 yellow skeins of yarn, and some black decor.

I called Hubby at the checkout and he picked me up out front.

Then we drove over to Panda Express and Hubby ran inside to get lunch.

 

We ate in the truck.

After lunch, we drove to get the puppies. Stopped on the way to pick up Wendy's. Hubby had a minor freak-out when he smells odd odors in Wendy's and had his mask on.

 



We parked at the Doggy Day Care and I got ice water poured in the dog bowl as they always want water when they come outside. Hubby left the truck running for the A/C. We went inside to get puppies. I had forgotten the leashes/harnesses, so had to go back to the truck again. Hubby blocked the door for me to come inside as the dogs were trying to get out the front door.



TATER AT DOGGY DAYCARE



WILSON AT DOGGY DAYCARE

I came inside and we managed to put their harnesses on even though the girl with Tater had put THEIR leash back on him and gotten it knotted. I finally had to take his entire harness off again as she stupidly tried to untangle it. Hubby took Tater and I took Wilson outside. 

Dogs drank water, then got in the truck. I fed them the Wendy's burger, chicken nuggets, and a couple spoonfuls of the vanilla Frosty.

Hubby drove back thru the canyon to Mesquite. 

In Mesquite, we ran into Dave & Carmen. Had to stop and talk with them. 

At home, we unloaded stuff and then I drove the FMF to the Pioneer Center, Hubby took the truck & trailer to park in the parking lot. I took Hubby back home.

I took a nap. Then I was in a lot of pain with my knee & back. So I took a few aspirin and took a bath. Robert sat next to me on the towel.

I crocheted a little. We watched Leverage on TV. 

I went to bed at 9:30PM.





 

No comments: