Saturday, September 19, 2020

INSTALL PLUMBING PIPE SHELF/INSTALL DOGGY DOOR

SATURDAY
9-19-2020


I had a really bad night. Back hurt between my shoulders, bad cramps, and knee pain. Enough pain to wake me up at 1AM. Went potty, then back to bed; but could not sleep. Up again and took a hot bath. Sweated in the bath. Robert walked me into the bathroom and sat on the towel next to the bath while I was in it. He is a good guard cat kitty. Then I fell asleep in the bath. Staggered back to bed at 2AM.

I had nightmares for the rest of the night. Horrible.

Up at 7:30AM. Hubby was making lots of noise in the kitchen so he could make breakfast eggs for the dogs. I got up and made lattes and Nanogreens.

Then I  made baked eggs for myself.

Hubby made the bed. I was too tired still. He started the Roomba.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I vacuumed. I picked up dog poo.

There is a huge chunk of block that fell off the backyard wall.

Hubby installed the plumbing pipe shelving at 1PM-2PM





Tater played with his moose toy and ran up, then ran down the hallway. Robert sat with us in the office and played with his balls & marbles. He got them stuck behind the armoire in the hallway and I had to get them. Then I vacuumed all the cat litter from behind the armoire.

Hubby did some touch-up paint and then we sat down to watch Leverage on TV.

I crocheted another pumpkin. The boys took a nap on the sofa.



We went swimming at 5PM. I drove the Golf Cart over. 

Swam for 1 hour until 6PM. Then we left. 

Hubby drove the golf cart home, we saw lots of bunnies.

At home, Hubby had dinner. I crocheted more.

Hubby started to fall asleep on the sofa.

Hubby did his Leg Compression boots at 9PM.


No comments: