Thursday, September 03, 2020

UTV RIDE/FILE SBA LOAN DOCUMENTS/POOL

THURSDAY
9-3-2020


Up at Midnight because of cramps, then up again at 4AM because of cramps; took bath both times.

Got up at 5:45AM with alarm. Hubby went to the kitchen and made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

I got up, made the bed. Cleaned up dog poop.

Then went to the kitchen to make lattes. We put Tater in the kennel.

At 6:30AM, we took the UTV up to the park in Mesquite and drove up on the Mesa with Irl & Scott. Dave did not show up.

We went down the West side of the Mesa where it was said to have been washed out. One side was bad, the other was OK.

Then we went up the wide side.

Drove back home by 8:30AM.

I made more lattes and sausages. Hubby made himself a burrito.

I started working on SBA Loan Documentation (AGAIN) and had to photocopy all taxes. Sent documents to Kevin at MACU. Hopefully, this time it will be OK.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed.

I was done with the documents at 2PM. Hubby made me a cheese sandwich.

Both of us took a brief 1 hour nap on the sofa.

I woke up and sent all the documents to MACU.

Then we got ready and went to the Pioneer Center. Hubby went swimming while I exercise for 30 minutes and did 7 miles on the bike. I joined Hubby in the swimming pool at 4:30PM

Beautiful Scenery From Pool

We left the pool at 6PM. Saw Scott as he was getting there.

We drove home the long way in the Golf Cart.

At home, Hubby had dinner.

We watched TV for a while and went to bed at 9PM. Hubby was really tired.



No comments: