Tuesday, September 22, 2020

DOGGY DOOR INSTALLED/TATER RUNS AWAY

TUESDAY
9-22-2020 

Up at 6:15AM when Tater & Wilson started barking at dog in backyard. Some old guy that takes his 2 dogs past our house and they linger to pee.

I got up and dressed; went to call Tater & Wilson inside.

Finally got the dogs inside.

I went to make the bed and take a shower. Washed my hair.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs and fed them.

Done with my shower, I put all the towels & dirty clothes in the washer.

I made sausage and baked eggs for myself.
 
Put clean dishes away.
 
Hubby and I sat at the table to eat breakfast.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes.
 
I vacuumed and then steam-cleaned the floor. 
 
I finished Carmen's pumpkin.
 
PURPLE PUMPKIN
 
Hubby worked on the doggy door in the garage. 
 
Hubby had me help carry it; WAY TOO HEAVY FOR ME. But we finally got it installed. Still lots of silicone on the door window that needs to be cleaned.
 
Dogs are scared of going thru the door. I had to push Wilson thru it. Wilson used to use a flap door in Idaho-he forgot how to go thru it. 
 
 
DOGGY DOOR
 
Hubby was working in the garage, moving the vehicles, added air to the tires on the UTV when he had the garage door and the side man door open, too. I let the dogs outside to potty from the house and did not know that all the garage doors were open. Tater & Wilson ran out. Hubby caught Wilson and threw him in the house. 

Hubby took the Golf Cart and went after Tater. He ran down to the dog park and then over to Norm's house to bark at Leo, his german shepherd. Hubby called me from there. I walked down with the dog harness & leash. 

Hubby got Tater hooked up to the leash and harness then took him home in the golf cart. I walked home. 

We called Ambetter at Noon and Hubby talked with Jasmine, who could not figure anything out. She opened another Grievance against Grand Canyon billing.

I filed complaints against them on the Nevada Insurance Commission website and the Pennsylvania Insurance Commission website.

Then I worked on crocheting more pumpkins and putting fabric stiffener to make curly-cues on the pumpkins.

I put fresh water in the bird bath. Lots of birds actually bathing in the water. Splashing it all over.

Picked up dog poo. Hubby filled the dog water outside.

Dogs napped.

Hubby talked to Casey for quite a while at 3:30-4:00PM.

I went over to take the pumpkin to Carmen, but they were still not home from their lunch with friends.

We put Tater in his kennel, Hubby and I got the Golf Cart and went swimming.

At the STOP sign on the bottom of the hill, we saw Dave & Carmen, they said they would be swimming.

We were the only people in the pool besides Irl. Then Irl left. We swam until 6:15 and then left. Carmen was in the pool, Dave was loading his car on the car dolly to haul it north tomorrow to sell the RV. We drove back to the pool, Carmen got out of the pool, and I gave her the pumpkin.

We drove back home in the golf cart the long way to see the bunnies.

At home, I was exhausted & dizzy. We watched Leverage until bedtime. I loaded the dishwasher and started laundry. I went to bed after the laundry was done and I put it in the dryer.

At 3Am, I woke up sweaty and shaking. Went potty, then to sleep in the other bed.




No comments: