Saturday, September 12, 2020

SATURDAY AND HUBBY AT SHOP FIXING DUALLY BRAKES/BUILD PLUMBING PIPE WALL

SATURDAY
9-12-2020

Up at 5AM to pee, then back to bed. Hubby got up at 5:30AM. I was hot and sweaty, told him to turn down the A/C, he kept saying it was 73 degrees.

Fell back to sleep until 7:00AM. Got up and made the bed.

Made lattes and nanogreens. Hubby had already made dog breakfast eggs and fed them. He did the cat litter already.

I took him to the Pioneer Center so he could get his truck and go down to the shop.

I came back, made baked eggs. Had brekfast. Made more latte.

I watched Columbo on TV.

Dogs were barking at things and people walking past, so I closed the doors and turned on the A/C.

I started crocheting a pumpkin pattern.



At 11:30AM, Hubby called and wanted me to bring an oil filter for the truck down to the shop.

I drove down there. Pat was on a golf cart, talking to Hubby at the shop. Then Jose came over to talk; Hubby had me run him over to the NAPA store to get a tool.

Then I drove him back, but he had to get change for $100 bill and I had to run him to the gas station. Then drove him back to the shop.

I drove home at 12:30PM.

At home, I let Tater out of his kennel. I started crocheting again.

Watched Columbo on Amazon Prime TV.

I had to pull out the crocheting several times as my hands were cramping and the stitching did not look good.

I went to pick up Hubby at 3:30 from the Pioneer Center.

Hubby made himself lunch. He took a shower. I made him an iced Egg Nog latte.

We watched more Columbo on TV.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I washed the comforter and dried it. Put away dishes.

Hubby took Tater for a walk at 10PM. It was cool enough.

I sat outside with Wilson while they walked.

Then we went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: