Tuesday, September 15, 2020

PUMPKINS! HUBBY AT SHOP PUTTING LIFT ON JOSE'S UTV/COUPLES BUNCO

TUESDAY
9-15-2020

Crochet Pumpkins


Up at 6AM. Hubby woke me up when he was making breakfast eggs for dogs. He fed them.

I got up and made the bed.

Ran out of toilet paper.

Then I made lattes & nanogreens. I made baked breakfast eggs for myself.

I put fresh water in the bird bath outside.

Hubby wanted me to find the W9 to sign for the lawyers of his father's trust so they can get the meager final payments out to everyone. Obviously, instead of having the estate pay the taxes, they decided that the trustee recipients will have to pay the taxes. Stupid fucking lawyers. Greedy stupid fucking lawyers.

Then I had to order an air purifier for KRN. It does not look like a cessation of the smoke and odors in Seattle. Hubby will pick it up today at 2PM from Walmart and take it to Pat's to mail.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter.

Hubby left at 7:45AM. He took the FMF because his truck & trailer are still at the Pioneer Center.

USPS delivered Amazon order of more plumbing pipe shelf at 8:30AM. Dogs had to run down the hallway and bark.

I filed paperwork.

I picked up dog poo outside at 10:30AM.

Smoke was starting to move into the area. It is getting grey in the air.

At Noon, I was done with another pumpkin and put together the other plumbing pipe shelves. We have all 4 shelves and can install them on the wall now.

Hubby picked up the Air Purifier for KRN from Walmart at 2PM. Then he took it to Pat's and mailed it. It cost $40 to mail, but it might help the kids in Seattle to breathe better.

Then Hubby came home.

I finished up decorating the pumpkins. I took a shower and washed my hair.

Completed Pumpkins



Hubby took a shower at 4:30PM. I washed the laundry.

We cut Hubby's ear hair on the patio and then came inside at 5PM. It was too hot to sit outside.

Hubby watched automotive shows on TV.

I paid bills online.

I ordered more sandals from Volcom.

Couples Bunco at 6PM. We put Tater in the kennel and put on jazz music. We loaded the card table in the car.

Drove over to Trudy & Rory's house for Couples Bunco.

Had dinner, conversation, new girls there - Tracy and Connie. They were substitutes for people that could not be there.

Found out that Raylene is actually back since Sept 13.

We played until 1/2 time and had dessert. Rory poured me some home made Kahlua.

I was really tired by the 2nd half.

Hubby and I both lost 15 games, but Connie lost 16. Tracy went home with Even/Stevens. Rory won the Buncos, Trudy won Mini Buncos. It was a good night.


We sat around and talked with Norm & Kathy for a while. Then I joined Carmen & Trudy who were talking about the meeting at the pool.


Packed up our card table and Hubby loaded it in our car.

When everyone was leaving, I brought the pumpkin from the car to give to Trudy at a hostess gift. She seemed happy about it.

Then we drove home.

At home, I was exhausted.

Tater and Wilson were upset because we had been gone for 3 hours. That was TOO long.

The cats & Wilson had knocked down several pumpkins. Wilson had eaten the cinnamon stick, string, and the heart button. They had torn the yarn that I was working on, it was all over. I cleaned everything up.

 I made a latte for me. Hubby had a bowl of cereal.

We went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: