Monday, September 28, 2020

MONDAY AND HUBBY TO SHOP

MONDAY
9-28-2020 




I took Melatonin last night to get some sleep and woke up briefly at 4AM in pain, but decided not to get up as I was too hot. 

Dogs slept right on top of me last night, making me too warm. Then Robert slept with us all night. He was right beside my face and I kept petting him.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Then I made up a vitamin cup for Hubby and took his vitamins for him to take. 

I made baked breakast egg and sausage. 

Dogs came in and out thru the new doggy door. Tater is still scared. Wilson goes thru just fine.

Hubby watched morning News on TV.

Hubby left at 9AM to go down to the shop to weld Landlord's awning and cut the wood for my shelves.

I crocheted more pumpkins.

Got an email from the Bank Guy wanting questions answered for the Underwriter. 

I called Hubby at 2PM, he said he would be home by 3PM. 

He got home and we answered the questions, most of which were answered in all the documents we filled out already.

Then I sent an email to the Bank Guy asking him to send us a Mimecast request, so we can send the PDF back to him.

We left the dogs out in the house. Then we went swimming at 4PM until 5:20PM. Golf cart had trouble starting at the Pioneer Center. Hubby will have to fix.

At home, we unloaded. Tater was sleeping on the sofa. 

Hubby left to go shop at Walmart for hot rotisserie chicken. I was cold and hungry when we got home.

My knee is REALLY HURTING. The whole knee and down the bone in front- Tibia. Lots of pain.

I took aspirin and more Valerian. 

Hubby brought home 2 chickens, some chicken tenders for the dogs which I fed them, a cherry pie, and chocolate chips. He had cherry pie for dessert after dinner.

I crocheted while we watched MONK. Then I took a bath at 8:40PM to try and help my knee. Hubby put laundry in the dryer. Then he made the bed. 
 
I finished up some pumpkins, still need to do some more work on them. 
 

Pumpkin Patch

 
I went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: