Sunday, September 13, 2020

BUILD OFFICE SHELVES/INSTALL NEW OFFICE

SUNDAY
9-13-2020




Up at 6AM to potty. Then back to bed. It was too late to go on the UTV to get our lottery tickets

I slept until 7:30AM, Hubby was making breakfast eggs for the dogs. Tater was outside barking at people walking, Hubby turned on the Google Music.

I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens. I made baked eggs for myself.

 Baked Eggs

Hubby was sitting on the sofa, watching Automotive shows.

Hubby finally got dressed at 10AM. I started the laundry.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I vacuumed. Hubby changed the RING doorbell.

Hubby installed the new fan in the office.

Then John called several times asking for help in Fred's car - needs to be returned to Ford for service warranty. Thought Hubby might have to haul it over.

I put together all the plumbing pipe for the shelves in the office.

Plumbing Pipe For Shelves

Hubby moved the storage box on the wall and put the goat picture in the entry hallway from the garage.


Storage Box In Office

Goaty Pic In Entryway



Hubby worked on Doggy Door in the garage. He set it up on the counter chairs.

I took him down to the Pioneer Center and he brought his truck & trailer home. The glass for the Doggy Door was in the truck. I helped him carry the glass into the garage. 

Doggy Door Construction


Hubby installed the glass and was working on installing the aluminum cover for the glass.

Dave, the neighbor, came over and talked to Hubby for a while.

Then Hubby had to go get Dana's Toyota loaded, so he drove the truck and trailer over to Dana's and loaded it. Dana gave him a ride home.

At 7:15, we went down to Walmart to get groceries.

Got back with the groceries and put them all away by 8:30PM.

Hubby walked Tater tonight. I got his washrag ready and put it on the back patio. Hubby got back and washed Tater's feet off in the back yard. 

Hubby watched automotive shows. I went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: