Sunday, September 27, 2020

SUNDAY, WINDY, LOTS OF CHORES

SUNDAY
9-27-2020 
Up at 5AM to potty. Hubby was on the sofa, I called him to come back to bed. He said he had been on the sofa since 2AM. 

Dogs were restless and wanted up at 7AM. 

We got up, Hubby made egg breakfast for dogs & fed them. I made lattes & nanogreens.

I had taken sheets on the bed. Then I took the comforter and started washing it.

Hubby watched morning News. Nothing good. All depressing.

After breakfast, I cleaned up dishes and started dishwasher.

We made the bed with clean sheets.

  • CHANGE BEDDING
  • WASH BEDDING
  • WASH TRUCK
  • BATHE DOGS
  • INSTALL MISTER OUTSIDE
Hubby got dressed. He rested for a while on the chair by the dining table to put on his shoes.
 
Hubby installed the mister outside. He complained because the length was not long enough (33 feet) even though I had made sure that it was enough when I ordered it.
 
Hubby Installing Mister
 

He found some extra plastic tiny pipe in his stash in the garage.

Hubby went to wash the truck. He was gone an hour.

I watched Gone Girl while I was crocheting. Got a blister on my little finger from pulling the string so tight to make a pumpkin.

Hubby got back and watched the movie with me, he had a burrito for lunch.

Then he finished installing the mister. 

We washed the dogs.

At 4:30PM, we went swimming. It was very windy and cooler in the water. We chased the sun in the pool and finally got out by 5:20PM. There were too many people doing laps in the water.

Fed the bunnies some cut-up apple cores. We tossed them out, but no bunnies were there.

At home, we had left over hamburgers (Beyond Meat). Gave some snacks to the dogs when we got back. They were both sleeping on the sofa when we got home. Good dogs.

I was in a lot of pain, so took aspirins. 

I went to bed early.



No comments: