Tuesday, September 08, 2020

TUESDAY AND SMOKE, SMOKE, SMOKE

TUESDAY
9-8-2020

 

Nothing but thick, acrid smoke in the air.

Up at 6:12AM.

Hubby can't take Tater for a walk because of too much smoke in the air.

I get up and make the bed. Make lattes & Nanogreens. We watch the California News channel to see how many fires are burning, with smoke blowing thru Nevada, Utah, and Colorado.

The smoke is so thick we cannot see the mountains.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

Then the winds start to blow. We are under a Red Alert Advisory. Gusts of 50mph.

I sent more paperwork to the Loan Guy at MACU. Forgot to send a file.

I did laundry. Started Roomba in front room.

Slowly, the smoke starts to clear, but the winds stay constant at 30-45 mph.

New Vegas Chair In Office


Hubby comes home at Noon, he has to load some tools in the Ranchero. He made a deal with the body shop to clean the car so he can get the Wrap put on.

So he moved the Dually over, I can come pick him up with the car tonight.

He left again.

I did more vacuuming, ordered some things on Amazon.

I watched TV. Did laundry. Organized office. Paid bills online.

I finally called Hubby at 6PM. He said to come down and pick him up. I put Tater in kennel. I drove the Expedition down to pick him up.

We drove back. Picked up the Dually, loaded the dogs. Drove to house over behind Smith's grocery store to buy a used table saw for Hubby. The guy was really nice that was selling it; a former LA cop.

Came home. Had dinner.

Watched Last Man Standing BORING movie with Bruce Willis.

Went to bed at midnight.

No comments: