Wednesday, September 30, 2020

HUBBY AT UTV BREAKFAST/HUBBY AT SHOP

WEDNESDAY
9-20-2020 
 
 
I woke up at 5:30AM, but went back to sleep. I could hear that Hubby was up already and had let the dogs outside.

Hubby had already made breakfast eggs for the dogs and fed them.

Then I woke up again at 6AM when I heard Tater barking outside. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Then I made baked eggs for myself. 

Hubby took Tater for a walk with the golf cart after he finished watching a video on his iPad.
 

 

He returned and washed Tater's feet. Some woman had stopped him to see if Tater was in distress. Hubby had to talk the "Karen" down and explain that he had LOTS of water for the dog, Tater LOVES to jog next to the cart, Tater gets a huge omelette when he gets home, gets his feet washed after a run, and that WE USED TO FOSTER DOGS ON 20 ACRES. LOTS OF DOGS. We have LOTS of dog experience. We don't abuse dogs. Fucking Karens. Mind Your Own Business. MYOB.

Hubby got back and washed Tater's feet with cool water. 

Then he came inside. Tater got a little snack. He had already eaten.

USPS lady came to deliver Amazon order and Tater barked at her thru the screen front door.

Got the Woolrich comforter set that I ordered and my knee braces! 
 

Thank goodness. I opened the braces and put them on. Feels much more sturdy. Still hurts, tho.
 
 

I soaked my feet in hot water with epsom salts. I took more Valerian. Knee still hurts.

I crocheted. 

I let the dogs in and out. I did laundry.

I was too tired to vacuum.

KRL texted me and said she might have a permanent job with Amazon. Yippee. That would take a lot of worry off Hubby and me.

I took a hot bath for the pain.

Picked up dog poo. Turned the mister on. 
 
Pumpkin Colors are: 
 
Mustard, Montelier Peacock, Portland Wine, Napa Valley Pinot, Aspen Tweed, Tampa Spice, Washington Denim, Yosemite, Joshua Tree, Bryce Canyon, Raven, Fort Worth Blue, San Diego Navy


We watched the new Fargo on Hulu. Both of us did not like it. Too many storylines, too many parts to keep track of, then they started the 2nd episode in a cattle pen destroying animals. I turned it off. There is NO FUCKING REASON IN THE WORLD TO SHOW ANYTHING LIKE THAT. OMG.

We went outside and sat on the patio until bedtime. It was cooler and did not stink like shit. Thank goodness.

Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: