Saturday, September 26, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP/CROCHETING

SATURDAY
9-26-2020
 

Up at 5AM, Hubby got out of bed with dogs. He made the egg breakfast and fed them.

I woke up at 6AM. Hubby came in the room to check on me. I made Google Music play soft jazz music. I fell back to sleep until 7AM.

I was up and made the bed. Then I re-filled dog water.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up some sausage. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He vacuumed. We looked for new vacuums online.

Hubby left at 8AM. He went down to the shop to work on the canopy for landlord. 

I crocheted.

At Noon, I went down and got the mail.

I ordered groceries form Walmart and told Hubby to pick them up at 4PM.

I ordered yarn from Joann's at 2PM. 

 

Hubby got groceries from Walmart. Then he came home. We unloaded groceries.

At 5PM, we went to swim. Saw Connie, our neighbor that we played Bunco with this past month, at the pool. Talked to her for a lon time.

Hubby met some people, Beth & Curtis, who lived in Bayview and moved here. 

We came back from swimming, drove around the long way & saw bunnies. Threw out apple cores to bunnies.

At home, we watched TV. I crocheted. Hubby looked at iPad.

I went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: