Monday, September 14, 2020

MONDAY AND DANA'S 4X4 TO ST GEORGE

MONDAY
9-14-2020


Up at 6AM. I got dressed & made the bed.

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby before he left with Dana at 6:15Am to take Dana's Toyota to St George.

I made lattes & Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby left at 6:15AM when Dana pulled out front in their van. He took Hubby over to his house where Hubby had parked his truck & trailer with Dana's vehicle in the enclosed car trailer.


I made bake breakfast egg for myself.

Then I cleaned up cat litter. I picked up dog poo. I vacuumed.

I started crocheting.

Dogs wanted in, dogs wanted out. 

Hubby got home at 9:30AM and made breakfast soup for himself. He kept adding cornstarch to thicken it.

He took Tater with him to the shop. Has to load his Ranchero after they get done with it and work on my desk plumbing parts.

Hubby called at 3:17PM to find out what I needed for the desk.

I continued crocheting the pumpkins.

Crocheted Pumpkins

Hubby called at 4:30PM and came home.

He released Tater into the backyard and I had a towel, soap, and hose ready to wash Tater. He was dirty from being down at the shop today.

Realized that Hubby had bought Conditioner instead of Shampoo for the dogs, so we could not get Tater very clean. We conditioned him and rinsed him. He was cleaner.

Tater ran around for a while, then Hubby and I went down to Walmart so that I could get more yarn to make more pumpkins. Also got cinnamon sticks for the stems.

We came home and unloaded groceries from the FMF. I gave the dogs some chicken tenders.

We watched more of Columbo on TV. We had mini pizzas warmed in the air-fryer.

Hubby watched Automotive shows and I went to bed early. 

No comments: