Wednesday, September 23, 2020

UTV RIDE/PEDICURES


WEDNESDAY
9-23-2020 
 
I was still sleeping in the front bedroom and having bad dreams. The cat came in and started scratching at the carpet and I had to yell at him to get out. 

Hubby woke me at 6AM. I got out of bed and took a bath while he took Tater for a walk with the Golf Cart. 

I started making breakfast eggs for the dogs, put a washrag & hot water outside to wash Tater's feet when they returned. I made lattes and Nanogreens. I made baked cheese eggs. 

Hubby washed Tater's feet off, then sat and watched TV News. Saw the fire in the mountains of Mesquite on the news. The fire in the mountains has been burning for 3 days now.
 
Hubby left at 7:45AM to meet Irl for their UTV ride this morning. 
 
I was hurting too much to go and my feet were dry and bleeding. Had to put antibiotic cream on them. I stayed home with the dogs.
 
I crocheted.

Hubby was home by 10:20AM. He went over to talk with the neighbor, John.

More political signs went up in the neighborhood.

We went down to Chrome Nail Bar at 11AM to get our Pedicures. We had to wait a few minutes because the place was full.
Got our pedicures and were out of there by Noon. 

Hubby and I went to MACU to deposit check in his RMOR account.

Then we drove home. He dropped me off and went to look at a trailer he wants to buy from Todd.
 
I let Tater out and gave him & Wilson a snack. Then I crocheted for a while.

Then Hubby went to the shop and talked to Jose to see if he wanted to buy our trailer.
 
I took a nap. 
 
Hubby stopped at Walmart to get groceries.


I crocheted and watched Leverage. Dogs went outside to play and potty.

Hubby got home at 4:30PM. He brought groceries inside and put them away.
 
We watched TV for a while.
 
Hubby had dinner.

Then he showered at 7:30PM and did his leg compression until 8PM.


I took some Valerin which made my KNEE FEEL BETTER! 

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: