Friday, September 25, 2020

ROAD TRIP TO GOLDEN VALLEY FOR COUGAR

FRIDAY
9-25-2020
 
 

 
Up at 5:45AM. Hubby had left over breakfast eggs to feed dogs.
 
I made the bed and then went to the kitchen to make lattes & nanogreens.
 
We drove over to the Pioneer Center in the Golf Cart to pick up the Dually & trailer. Then I drove home by myself on the Golf cart.
 
I packed a bag including my Valerin to help my knee pain, crochet yarn & hook, water bottle, both lattes, bananas, oranges, apples. 
 
At home, we had loaded everything-Tater's camper blanky, cream for my feet. Hubby changed the cat litter and put the harnesses on the dogs. 
 
We drove to the Glass place in Mesquite to talk with the guy about getting front door glass.
 
Stopped at MACU to get $ out for Cougar purchase.
 

 
We got fuel at the gas station near the shop. Then we drove to Las Vegas.

Dropped the dogs off at Hot Diggity Dog Daycare.
 

Then we drove on the Hwy 215/93 to Golden Valley. Stopped mid-way at a gas station to fill with gas and so Hubby could potty. There was a black couple with a HUGE goose neck trailer that was filling right next to us. The wife accidentally set off the truck alarm and the husband had to come out and turn it off. 
 
Met the guy with the car in Golden Valley. At a mobile home. He works in the gold mine nearby. They rent the mobile.
 


Hubby loaded the car with a come-along and a huge 8 foot gopher snake slid out of the car! Hubby squealed.

We got loaded and left there. Tried to find a place to get food, but decided to stop at another gas station on the way back.

Stopped at Travel America gas station on way back and got sausage. Both of us went potty. I talked to a nice lady in the restroom that was cleaning.
 

 

We got back to Las Vegas and picked the dogs up from Daycare. They were exhausted. Had to have potty walk. Gave them LOTS of water. Gave them sausages and cheese that we got from the gas station. They settled in the back seat and went to sleep.
 


Drive home seemed REALLY long. There was a California car that kept getting in front of us, then slowing down. Hubby wanted to knock them off the road!
 
At home, we unloaded everything. I was too tired to go swimming. We watched Leverage for a while. I made more latte for me, drank more Nanogreens, lots of water. I went to bed at 9PM.
 
Hubby decided to stay up and watched automotive shows on TV. He came to bed after I was already asleep.


No comments: