Sunday, September 06, 2020

LAZY SUNDAY

SUNDAY
9-6-2020


Up at 7:30AM. I am hung-over from the Benadryl that I took last night to sleep.

Hubby has already put the dogs out for potty and is making breakfast eggs for them. I get up and he is feeding the dogs. He puts away breakfast dishes.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby is sitting on my spot on the sofa with the heating pad on his back. He feels tired.

I am exhausted. Not much sleep the past 2 days.

Hubby tries to fix the "clunking" in the office ceiling fan, but discovers that it is coming from the motor. No way to fix.

I order another ceiling fan from Overstock.

I do laundry. Put the comforter and sheets in the washer.

I put away laundry. Rattler helps me by sitting on the bed.

Rattler Helping With Laundry


We wash the dogs outside at 1PM.

I take a nap in the bedroom.

Robert sleeps with me on the clean comforter.


Robert Sleeping


Hubby watched automotive shows today. He is exhausted from Tater keeping him up last night.

My leg is hurting really badly.

We watch TV until bedtime.

I go to bed at 10PM.

No comments: