Wednesday, September 02, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP

WEDNESDAY
9-2-2020
 Up at 6:30AM. I did not get good sleep last night. I woke up at Midnight and was sweating. Hubby had left A/C on 75 degrees and left the fan off. I had to turn A/C down and turn fan off.

Tater was sleeping on my leg and Wilson was sleeping beside my thigh all night. Robert slept with us in-between our heads.

I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby was making breakfast eggs for dogs.

I cleaned cat litter, picked up dog poo. Started laundry. I put up shelves in laundry room.


 Laundry Room Shelves In Cabinets

I re-arranged furniture in office. Vacuumed the cat tower and put it back in the office area. I ordered more office stuff for plumbing shelves and boxes to store paper & envelopes.

I vacuumed and started Roomba in master bedroom.

I emailed NormaTec for a coupon to order Hubby's leg massagers that the Doctor ordered.

Robert In Office On Carpet, Surveying His Tile Work

I put one of the tables into the office.


I called Hubby at 3:30 and he got home. Then we went swimming. Took the golf cart at 4PM. I exercised on the bicycle inside for 30 minutes/6 miles.

We swam until 6:30PM.

Went home. I had pizza. Hubby had sandwich.

We watched a movie - The Frozen Ground with Nic Cage. It was interesting.

I took a painkiller and some Beyadryl went to bed at 9PM.






No comments: