Saturday, September 05, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP CLEANING RANCHERO

SATURDAY
9-5-2020

Up at 1AM because I could not sleep. I sat on the sofa and looked at my phone.

I fell asleep at 4AM and slept until 6PM when Hubby let the dogs outside.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. I made lattes. Hubby helped me make the bed.

Hubby did cat litter, I picked up dog poo.

I washed my hair and felt a little better.

Hubby left at 7:30AM to take the Ranchero down to the shop and clean off the paint so we can take it to St George on Monday for the wrap.

I stayed home with dogs. Vacuumed the cat litter.


I watched Burn Notice on TV.

Hubby gets home at 3PM. We put Tater in the kennel. Take the golf cart to the Pioneer Center.

I exercise from 4-4:30PM. Then I swim in the pool with Hubby. Talk to Dave & Carmen in the pool.

We come home at 6.

We watched TV for a while and have dinner.

Go to bed early at 9PM.

I can't sleep, so take a couple Benadryl. Then I sleep.

Hubby is up in the night a couple times with Tater - letting him outside.



No comments: