Tuesday, September 29, 2020

HORRIBLE NIGHT SLEEPING/HUBBY BUYS NEW TRAILER

TUESDAY
9-29-2020 

At 4AM, I was sleeping on my left side and petting Robert with my right hand when I woke up SCREAMING as I had dislocated my right shoulder.
 
Hubby woke up and sat on the sofa for a while. Dogs got up and let them out. I took a hot bath and tried to calm down. My shoulder was still in pain.
 
I laid down on the sofa and Hubby covered me up with a blanket.Then I went back to bed. Heard dogs barking. Heard Hubby taking the garbage out to the curb because the garbage truck was coming. Hubby made breakfast and fed dogs. 
 
I finished another pumpkin and put it in a box for Cindy & asked Hubby to mail it when he went to the shop. 


Hubby left at 9:30AM to go down to shop.



Got an email from Bank Guy, needs more info and needs to amend building contract offer to indicate correct name. They also needs 5 years of Balance Sheets. WTF? I am so stressed out from all this. Wish they would just MAKE A FUCKING DECISION.

I called Hubby.

He is out purchasing new trailer and selling old one to Jose.

I crocheted. Robert was sleeping in the spare bedroom on the bed.
 

 
 
Hubby got home at 12:45PM.
 
Nellis AF Base Jets flew over at 12:52PM. VERY LOUD. 

Worked on the Balance Sheets for 2016-2020. Talked the Realtor about changing the name on the offer. Got done at 2:30PM.

Sat around outside with the mister blowing on us. 

Then the Bank Guy texted us back and I went him the info.

Noticed that the $ had been taken out of the account to pay for the Appraisal.

We went swimming at 4PM. Left the dogs inside the house. Tater has been good and not tearing things up.

Saw Raejean at the pool. She was talking with Kathy & Irl.

Hubby made dinner when we got home. I had chicken. 

Then I crocheted more. We watched a new show called Letterkenny.

Moon came over the mountains and was really pretty. Not a great picture, tho. iPhone cameras SUCK.




We went to bed at 9PM, but I could not sleep because of pain. I got up and read for a while, then went to bed at 11PM when I was really tired.



No comments: