Friday, September 18, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP/NAILS/SMOKE IN AIR

FRIDAY
9-18-2020



Up at 7:30AM. I made the bed. Then went out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby was making his spicy burritos and forgot to turn on the kitchen exhaust fan. I was instantly coughing and my throat tightened up.

Turned on fans.

I made breakfast baked eggs.

Hubby fed the dogs.

We saw Chukars walking across the front yard. Hubby picked up Robert and showed him. The dogs saw the birds.

Chukar


It is overcast outside today.

Even though it is against the HOA governance rules, we have SEVERAL neighbors in the village that are posting political signs. Do I REALLY have to see these for the next 3 months. Gag.

Hubby cleaned cat litter and left for the shop. He did not want to take Tater today because he would be welding a lot and did not want Tater to burn his eyes.

I vacuumed. I picked up dog poo.

The home inspector came next door to the neighbors and the dogs had to bark at him. I brought the dogs inside. Then I cleaned the patio table and grille.

I set up my new Fitbit Charge 3.

I went down to get mail. Still overcast, but you can see blue sky.

I made a payment on business loan.

Bank guy emailed back good info. Looks like the Building dream might become a reality? Nightmare?

I was crocheting.

Hubby got home at 2:30PM. He had a snack.

UPS brought my order from Amazon for blue yarn.

Then we left in the FMF so Hubby took me to my nail appointment at 3PM. Got my nails done.

Hubby went to get fuel. Then he returned to pick me up.

We stopped at The Dollar Store to get a birthday card for Amanda H.

Stopped at Del Taco for tacos.



Came home and ate dinner.

I crocheted.

Fed Ex brought my order of Maple Pecan coffee pods from Walmart.

I submitted the Reward Points to Starbucks.

Then I did laundry. Put away dishes.

Went swimming at 5PM. Stayed there until 6:30 and I got cold. 

Came home. 

Hubby used his leg compression boots for 30 minutes.

Hubby had dinner.

Went to bed at 10:00PM.


No comments: