Thursday, September 24, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP/DROP OFF BUMPERS IN ST GEORGE

THURSDAY
9-24-2020 
 

 

Up at 6AM. Hubby already had breakfast eggs made for dogs & fed them.

I got up and made lattes & nanogreens. Put away dirty dishes. Then I made cheese baked eggs for myself.




I vacuumed because the sun was shining inside the house and all the dust bunnies could be seen. Lots of dog hair.

Hubby made the bed and cleaned up cat litter.
 
I took Hubby down to the Pioneer Center in the Golf Cart so he could get his Dually and trailer. I drove back.

Hubby went down to the shop and worked for 3 hours until 12:30PM. Then he came home right on time. We were ready.

Loaded the dogs into the Dually. Drove to St George. Dogs were upset at us that we did not take them to Doggy Daycare.

We drove to Wrap Guy's house and dropped off the bumpers, then we drove to 
 
 
 

Drove home to Mesquite. 

Hubby called to reserve swim time at the pool for 4PM.  

Dropped the dogs off at home. We got changed. Loaded the swim bags into the Golf Cart and went over to swim. 

There were people doing laps in the swim pool and they were quite upset that they could not walk the entire pool because we got in to swim.

Talked to Dana in the pool, she said Dan is getting root canal.

Then we left at 5PM. I was wrinkly and cold already.

Drove the long way around to home. Saw lots of bunnies.

At home, we watched TV. I made another latte for me to warm me up. Then I took more Valerin for pain. 

We went to bed at 10PM.
 
 

No comments: