Saturday, September 05, 2020

LAST DAY OF WEEK/SINALOA LAWN CARE/HUBBY AT SHOP

FRIDAY
9-4-2020


Up at 6AM as Hubby was taking Tater for a walk with the Golf Cart. I made breakfast eggs for the dogs while they were gone.

I made lattes and Nanogreens.

Hubby got back with Tater, said that he really liked his run/walk.

Hubby fed the dogs. I made french toast for Hubby.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poop. I vacuumed. Hubby brought in the boxes from Amazon that were delivered.

I ordered Jersey gloves & a neckband fan for Hubby, boxes for the office to store paper & envelopes, 

Hubby took a neckband fan and a banana to the shop with him. He took the Ranchero so that he could clean off the paint & fix the bondo.

Sinaloa Lawn Care (father & son) got here at 10:40AM. I was not expecting them on Friday.

I was in pain most of the day, threw my shoulder out and my left knee is killing me. Too much exercise? Need to take a day off?

Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He took me in the Dually down to get my nails done. He went to Ace Hardware to see if they had pipe for my desk.

Andy got my nails finished in 30 minutes. I paid and left with Hubby.

Egg Nog In Early September? Why The Witches On The Labels?



We went to Walmart and picked up milk, eggs, tomatoes, and bread.

Some Rude Old Fucking Dirty man walked right behind while checking on in line, not social distancing AT ALL. I fucking hate people. They are so nasty, gross, and rude. Haven't seen a kind, nice person yet.

Saw Dave, our neighbor, going into Walmart as we were coming out. Briefly talked to him before a family with 6 kids decided to crawl thru us to exit. WTF? At home, we gave chicken tender treats to the dogs, put away groceries.
It was 120 degrees outside, so we decided to skip going to the pool

We watched Burn Notice on TV until 8PM when I decided I was too tired and went to bed. 

But I did not sleep well all night. Tossed & turned. Too hot. Too cold. Dogs sleeping too close to me and crowding me out of bed.

No comments: