Monday, August 31, 2020

HUBBY AT WORK & SCHEDULING SLEEP STUDY

MONDAY
8-31-2020

Up at 6AM. Hubby gets breakfast eggs ready for dogs.

I make the bed and start making lattes/Nanogreens.

We sit on the sofa and watched morning News. Hubby watches a show about ZZ Top.

I take a painkiller. My back is hurting again.

The tile guys text and say they will be here at 3:30PM to finish tile work.

Hubby cleans cat litter, I vacuum, Hubby picks up dog poo.

Hubby leaves at 9AM to go down to the Shop all day.

At 10:30AM, the Nevada Sleep Diagnostics, Chris, called to schedule a pick-up of our overnight at-home Sleep Study box. We will go in on Sept 15 to pick it up and Sept 17 to drop it off.



Hubby was working on Jose's trailer again all day. Mafia came down with some meat and let Hubby sample it.

Hubby got home at 3PM. Then the Tile Guys got here at 3:30PM. Put the dogs into the kennel and let the tile guys inside to work.

Robert, the cat, had to help the tile guys in the office. He kept walking in the grout until we put him & Rattler in our bedroom/bathroom. They cried until 5PM. We finally let them out because the grout was dry.

We did not go down swimming as both of us were tired.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I went to bed early at 8:30PM. My back was hurting. I was tired.

Hubby got to bed later. I was already asleep. Hubby had to go get my water bottle and come back.




No comments: