Thursday, August 06, 2020

THURDAY AND HOT TODAY

THURSDAY
8-6-2020

Up at 6AM. Hubby got dressed and took Tater for a run with the Golf Cart.

I started making breakfast eggs for the dogs, using potatoes, ham, cheese, & eggs.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I made the bed.

I cleaned the toilets.

I started laundry. I put away clean dishes.

Hubby then returned with Tater and washed his feet off outside. Tater drank lots of water from outside.

Hubby took Wilson out for his run with the Golf Cart.

Then they returned. Hubby fed the dogs the breakfast eggs.

We sat on the sofa and watched morning news from Las Vegas.

Then we cleaned and vacuumed the house from 8AM to 9AM. Hubby was whining because there was so much vacuuming to do.

Hubby contacted the WRAPS guy on Facebook and made a time to meet him for downpayment of materials for the wrap.

We watched Automotive shows until Hubby left at 1:45PM.

Put a sun shield on the window of the Ranchero.

Hubby got back late at 5:30PM after working at the shop.

We went swimming at 6PM. Got home by 7:15PM.

Watched TV and went to bed.




No comments: