Sunday, August 23, 2020

SUNDAY AND EARLY MORNING WALMART FOR GROCERIES/DINNER WTH STAN & BETTY

SUNDAY
8-23-2020

Robert slept with us for a while last night. I petted him for a long time and he purred a lot.

Wilson came up to cuddle with me at 5:30AM when I had to get up for potty.

Up at 6AM. Hubby had already let the dogs outside for potty.

I changed the bed sheets and made the bed.

I started to make lattes & Nanogreens. Could only make Hubby's latte as there was only milk enough for one. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs using the Lamb that he had leftover from last night.

Hubby fed the dogs.

We got dressed and I picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed cat litter in the cabinet. Much, Much, Much easier to clean with all the cat litter contained in the new armoire cabinet.

We left the dogs at home. Drove to Walmart to get groceries. Some jack ass was watching the checkout lines (probably former military-had that jack-ass stance) and blocked me in the aisle as Hubby was pushing the cart through after I had put all the items thru the scanner. Military jack-ass mumbled something about "oh, that's ok". Like I fucking need his permission to check out? WTF? Get the fuck away from me. The women that usually watched the self-check out lines are very nice and helpful. This guy was an ass. Like we would be stealing anything from jack ass Walmart.

Walmart has Halloween candy out already. Sad.



After loading groceries, we drove to Starbucks and I got egg-bites and latte. Got the Incredible Sausage sandwich for Hubby.


We drove home, stopping to look at the new storage units on Hardy. Real stupid engineering and design.

At home, we unloaded groceries.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I updated my blog.

 Robert


Robert napped in front of the door.

At 5PM, we walked over to Stan & Betty's for dinner. Dave & Carmen also came over. Betty had a great dinner and the wine was really good.

We drank Director's Cut Francis Ford Coppola Wine. Great. Had steak on the grille by Stan. Betty had twice baked potatoes and asparagus.

Saw a great Storm all around us. Lots of lightning.

Storm

Neighbors got a picture.

We left about 9:30PM. 



No comments: