Thursday, August 27, 2020

PEDICURES

THURSDAY
8-27-2020

I was up at 4:30AM and took 2 painkillers because I was hurting so badly.

I got up at 7:45AM. Hubby had slept late, too. He was making egg breakfast for the dogs. He fed the dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens. I used the new Starbucks coffee, a limited edition Maple & Pecan. Even Hubby thought it was good.

I warmed up sausages. We sat on the sofa and watched morning News from Vegas & Spokane.

Then I put away breakfast dishes and started dishwsher, picked up dog poo, cleaned cat litter, and vacuumed.

Hubby used his cut-off saw to cut the ends of the screws off on the Armoire that were sticking out on the doors.

I put away clean clothes.

Hubby cut up and threw away the poor, dead aloe vera.

Went to get Pedicures at Noon. I had a nice little girl named Sheila who is going to college (online) for Accounting. She did my nails very good.



Afterwards, we came home.

Watched TV.

Went swimming at 4PM. Left the dogs at home. Tater in the kennel.

Came back at 6:30PM. Let the dogs out. gave them treats.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: